ALL NEW CONVOLUTED FOAM BUFFING PADS
Buff and Shine's all new "Convoluted Buffing Pad" is especially designed to keep pad life up, heat and friction down. The unique egg shell face allows air to flow in and out of the pad for a smoother, cooler buffing experience.
Our new pads are color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications, including heavy cutting, medium cutting, polishing, soft polishing, finishing and ultra finishing.
Buff and Shine 8" Coarse White Convoluted Face Foam Grip Pad Recessed Back 899WG
WHY CHOOSE BUFF AND SHINE CONVOLUTED BUFFING PADS?
- They are made in the USA!
- Very user friendly
- Premium foam construction
- Recessed foam back reduces plate contact with painted surfaces
- Convoluted pattern keeps pad cooler while buffing & reduces "grabbing"
- 8" diameter
- 1.5" thickness
- Foam Color: White
- Application: Heavy Cutting
- Mounting: Grip
- Recommended backing plates: 1938, 1800 or 700Y