ALL NEW CONVOLUTED FOAM BUFFING PADS
Buff and Shine's all new "Convoluted Buffing Pad" is especially designed to keep pad life up, heat and friction down. The unique egg shell face allows air to flow in and out of the pad for a smoother, cooler buffing experience.
Our new pads are color coded and specialized for a variety of buffing applications, including heavy cutting, medium cutting, polishing, soft polishing, finishing and ultra finishing.
WHY CHOOSE BUFF AND SHINE CONVOLUTED BUFFING PADS?
They are made in the USA!
Our pads are user friendly
We have premium foam construction
The recessed foam back reduces plate contact with painted surfaces
Convoluted pattern keeps pad cooler while buffing & reduces grabbing
8" diameter, 1.5" thickness
Recommended backing plates: 1938, 1800 or 700Y
Foam Color: Black
Buff and Shine 8" Black Convoluted Face Foam Grip Pad Recessed Back #820WG
ALL NEW CONVOLUTED FOAM BUFFING PADS:
- Less heat and friction
- Unique egg shell face allows better air flow in and out of the pad
- Smoother, cooler buffing experience.
- Made in the USA!
- User friendly
- Premium foam construction
- Recessed foam back reduces plate contact with painted surfaces
- Convoluted pattern keeps pad cooler while buffing & reduces "
- 8" diameter
- 1.5" thickness
- Recommended backing plates: 1938, 1800 or 700Y
- Foam Color: Black
- Application: Finishing
- Mounting: Grip
- Made in the USA